Do you have other questions that aren't answered below?
Don't hesitate to send us a quick message by visiting our contact page and we'll update this FAQ accordingly!
- How long does shipping take and how much does it cost?United Kingdom
FREE SHIPPING OVER £29.90
Orders are generally dispatched the same business day if placed before 1 pm London time with delivery 2-5 business days from date of shipping. (There can be exceptions to this sometimes)
Royal Mail 24 - Tracked shipping arrives within 1-3 business days from being shipped
Royal Mail 48 - Tracked shipping arrived 2-5 business days from being shipped
We ship with Royal Mail with tracking - Shipments usually arrive within 2-5 business days from order date if ordered before 1 pm on a business day. In rare occasions, shipments can take a few days longer. If your goods don't arrive within 5 business days, search your email for the tracking number and call Royal Mail for any updates.
For exact shipping cost, enter your address in the checkout after adding Minbie's to cart to calculate shipping costs to your door🍼📮✨
(Please note that delivery time is sometimes affected by adverse weather condition. Unfortunately, Minbie cannot guarantee delivery within the normal time frame when this happens. The shipping charges on orders that are not delivered on time as a result of this delay will not be refunded)
Out of stock products
Note if the items you currently want is out of stock, please be assured that new stock is on its and will soon be available.
- Why Minbie?
- We passionately believe in supporting the mother-baby breastfeeding bond. To help you we have created the Minbie:
- Protects a baby's natural instinctive breastfeeding technique - use Minbie first and only to avoid the harm to breastfeeding of nipple-confusion
- Encourages a proper, comfortable, anti-mastitis breastfeeding-latch
- Supports natural breastfeeding - requiring a baby to work at the feed with Minbie's instinctive breastfeeding-motion that helps with colic and reflux
- Minbie is made of premium-quality, German sourced, soft, flexible, BPA-free silicone
- Minbie is breakthrough, unique, patented, multiple design award-winning and loved by a growing number of mothers - the instructions need to be followed.
- How is Minbie better for breastfeeding than generic teats?
- Use Minbie first and only when bottle-feeding to protect your baby's precious, natural, instinctive breastfeeding latch & motion. Generic teats train babies to feed differently and can quickly harm a baby's ability to breastfeed, resulting in the bottle taking-over. (See Minbie homepage for the benefits)
- What is the Minbie made of?
- Premium-quality soft, flexible, BPA-free silicone sourced from Germany
- Can Minbie help with colic and reflux?
- Can help with colic and reflux
- Which way up does Minbie go?
- The air-vent is up the top.Please follow the instructions that come with the Minbie packs to help you to use the Minbie correctly. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- How does Minbie help babies that can't be breastfed?
- Minbie provides a high-quality feeding experience that nurtures the baby's feeding stage. Minbie supports proper suckling development of the jaw-complex and digestion.
- What size bottles does Minbie fit?
- The Minbie is compatible with a number of standard wide-neck baby bottles (49.5 - 50.5mm outer neck diameter). The Minbie does not fit narrow-neck bottles or very wide bottles. We cannot guarantee a fit with other brands, and therefore recommend the use of the Minbie bottles: 210ml, 270ml BPA-free PP (polypropylene) bottle or 180ml glass bottle with silicone outer sleeve.
- How to prevent leaks?
- The Minbie is made of premium-quality soft flexible silicone, it is important to follow the instructions so that you get the best use of the product and know how to prevent leaks.
- How to: Cancel, Change or Return my order?
- If you change your mind you can cancel your order providing it has not been fulfilled. Contact email@example.com as soon as possible. Include your name, the order number, the country in which you placed your order and the email that you put in the order. Orders are shipped Monday - Friday.
- An order can be returned within 30 days of purchase if it is unopened with the plastic shrink wrap intact. An email should be sent to our customer support help desk prior to completing the returns. Returns that are eligible for a refund are processed minus the shipping and processing charges. Full details of the returns procedure are available on the Returns policy page.
- How to cancel or change my order - once shipped?
- If your order has been shipped, you can return the products for a refund providing they are still in the unopened shipping satchel or shipping box. Write Return to Sender over your address and post it back within 30 days of receiving your order. Also, confirm by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The shipping and processing costs will be deducted from the refund.
- Other order inquiries?
- If you have any questions or problems, please contact email@example.com so that the Minbie team can assist.
- How long should the teats last for?
- Customers report that the Minbie lasts very well when they follow the instructions for cleaning and use. It is a requirement that babies teats should be replaced every 3 months or sooner. If there is any sign of weakness or tearing, dispose of the teat immediately and reorder.
- What if I'm ordering outside of the UK?
- Currently, we only ship within the UK on our UK store. For other countries visit https://minbie.com/
- When can I introduce Minbie to my baby?
- We recommend Minbie as the first and only bottle-teat for premature, full-term and older babies, so as to protect your baby's natural, instinctive breastfeeding technique
- Breastfeed if possible for the first 6 months+
- For breastfeeding mothers who need to go back to work - Minbie's familiar breastfeeding-latch & motion has helped a lot of breastfed babies to accept a bottle
- For weaning, Minbie has helped many older breastfed babies to accept a bottle and begin to feed independently.
- Do you send free samples?
- Due to the demand for our current stock, we are not offering samples.