UK FREE SHIPPING WITH ROYAL MAIL ON ORDERS OVER £29.90
Orders are generally dispatched the same business day if placed before 1 pm London time. Delivery is 1-5 business days from the date of shipping. On rare occasions, shipments can take a few days longer. If your order doesn’t arrive within 5 business days please contact the shipping courier using the tracking details sent to you in your shipping confirmation email.
- Royal Mail 24 - Tracked shipping arrives within 1-3 business days from being shipped £4.90
- Royal Mail 48 - Tracked shipping arrived 2-5 business days from being shipped £4.30
- DPD (1-2 Business days delivery) £6.99
Trakpak via UK Tracked £0.00 and up £7.20
PREMIUM BABY PRODUCTS UK LTD
20-22 Wenlock Road
We ship to the following countries in the EU:
Trakpak via UK Tracked £7.40
Deutsche Post via Trakpak UK £5.10
Trakpak via UK Tracked £7.10
Trakpak via UK Tracked £9.50
Trakpak via UK Tracked £5.40
Note if the items you currently want are out of stock, please be assured that new stock is on its way and will soon be available.
Conditions of Using the Minbie products
The instructions that come with the Minbie packs contain important information for your child’s safety and health, as well as the directions for correctly using Minbie and how to prevent leaks. Instructions should be read before using Minbie products. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to email a copy of the instructions. I-Sip Trading Pty Ltd cannot guarantee that your baby will feed from the Minbie teat or benefit from the use of the Minbie teat. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Returns/Replacement/Cancellation and making changes to an order
For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of Minbie baby teats, bottles, dummies, breast pumps, sterilisers and accessories once they have been opened. Any used products cannot be returned. If you have an issue with a product or believe it is faulty, please contact our customer service staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Products can be returned within 30 days of receiving the order. To start the returns process an email must be sent to email@example.com. If your return is not a result of a Minbie error/fault, original shipping fees will not be refunded. We will provide you with a return shipping address, and you pay for the return postage using the carrier of your choice.
All Minbie products are sealed with a factory seal over the openings of the box. If these seals are broken, the item cannot be returned. Please send photos of the outer box, or shrink-wrapped pack, showing the box sealed over the opening on the top and the bottom. When photos show the packaging intact are received the return will be approved. You are required to send the order back to us within the 30 day return time. All returns go through a returns-check process that can take approximately two weeks to be completed. Please note that refunds are done minus the outgoing shipping costs.
Our return address is:
Attn: Returns Department.
FedEx Cross Border Fulfilment
Christy Way, Basildon, Essex
The product will be replaced providing it is deemed not to have been tampered with or damaged through incorrect use. Every care has been taken with manufacturing in addition to doing multiple checks of each Minbie teat to ensure the highest quality of the product; and that they comply with the EU safety requirements. The Industrial Designers of the Minbie teat have many years of experience in the infant feeding area. For any faulty, damaged or missing teat, or other Minbie product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your purchase to discuss the problem.
We process orders as soon as they come in thus the cancellation window is very narrow. If you wish to make changes or cancel an order please contact us immediately upon placing the order. Once an order has been processed/shipped no changes can be made to the order. The order can be returned upon receipt of it. Please follow the procedures listed under Returns policy to make a return.
An order confirmation email is sent after each order. The email is sent to the one used when placing the order. If you cannot find this email please check your junk/trash folder. If you are still not finding it contact our customer service team for assistance.
Why Choose Minbie?
We passionately believe in supporting the mother-baby breastfeeding bond. To help you we have created the Minbie
- Protects a baby's natural instinctive breastfeeding technique - We advise using Minbie as the first and only alternative to breastfeeding in order to avoid the harm to breastfeeding of lazy-feeding and inability to extract the milk from the Minbie teat.
-Encourages a proper, comfortable, anti-mastitis breastfeeding-latch
-Supports natural breastfeeding - requiring a baby to work at the feed with
Minbie's instinctive breastfeeding-motion that helps with colic and reflux
-Minbie is made of premium-quality, German sourced, soft, flexible, BPA-free silicone Minbie is a breakthrough, unique, patented, multiple design award-winning and loved by a growing number of mothers - the instructions need to be followed.
We recommend Minbie as the first and only bottle-teat for premature, full-term and older babies, so as to protect your baby's natural, instinctive breastfeeding technique
-Breastfeed if possible for the first 6 months
-For breastfeeding mothers who need to go back to work - Minbie's familiar breastfeeding-latch & motion has helped a lot of breastfed babies to accept a bottle
-For weaning, Minbie has helped many older breastfed babies to accept a bottle and begin to feed independently.
Use Minbie first and only when bottle-feeding to protect your baby's precious, natural, instinctive breastfeeding latch and motion. Generic teats train babies to feed differently and can quickly harm a baby's ability to breastfeed, resulting in the bottle taking-over. (See Minbie homepage for the benefits)
Premium-quality soft, flexible, BPA-free silicone sourced from Germany
Minbie provides a high-quality feeding experience that nurtures the baby's feeding stage. Minbie supports proper suckling development of the jaw-complex and digestion.
Paced feeding is a way of feeding a baby that more closely mimics breastfeeding. It is when a baby feeds slower, and works harder to get his milk. This helps to protect the breastfeeding relationship while using a bottle. Minbie teats are all designed to pace feed.
The Minbie teat sizes are carefully calibrated for age groups. We recommend the feeding kits because they generally have more than one flow size. This gives you a choice of two teat sizes in your baby's age-group to assist you with finding what is best for your baby.
- Does your baby feed strongly and fast? Or, does your baby like to take time over a feed, pausing during a feed?
- Is your baby straining to get the milk out of the teat fast enough? Or, is the milk coming out so easy that it is flooding your baby's mouth.
- Is your baby happy feeding from the teat? Or, is your Bub fussing and seeming frustrated?
By describing what is happening when your baby feeds, this can help to give you an indication of what size to choose.
Caring for your Minbie
Get the most out of your Minbie products...
To clean Minbie products please wash them in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly, then sterilise and allow to air-dry.
- Do not clean in the dishwasher. If using a dedicated sterilisation unit, microwave bags or sterilising liquid follow the directions carefully.
- Check that the teat and ventilation openings are clear. Clean with care so as not to cause damage to them as they are delicate.
- Do not leave them soaking as they may become cloudy or weakened.
- Do not use a bottle brush to clean the teat.
The Minbie is made of premium-quality soft flexible silicone, it is important to follow the instructions so that you get the best use of the product and also to know how to prevent leaks.
Customers report that the
Minbie lasts very well when they follow the instructions for cleaning and use. It is a requirement that babies’ teats should be replaced every 3 months or sooner. If there is any sign of weakness or tearing, dispose of the teat immediately and replace it.
The Minbie Breast Pump
Hospital Grade double breast pump with a closed system pumping action that ensures both mum and baby is protected from germs.
1 year warranty on the breast pump from the date of purchase. The expression parts should be replaced as needed. The soft silicone shield and diaphragm should be replaced at the first signs of weakening (we recommend every 3 months depending on the amount of use and the condition after cleaning and sterilising).
- Use warm soapy water for the parts that come into contact with the milk (not the white cap, not the tubes, not the pump). Rinse thoroughly, then sterilise and dry. The parts must be totally dry before assembling to pump.
- Do not use any implements or cloths when washing the parts, because they may tear the silicone parts.
- If there is a build-up of scale, wash the parts in a mixture of white vinegar and water.
- Stimulation mode has 8 adjustable vacuum levels
- Expression Mode has 12 adjustable vacuum levels
- Expression Mode has 5 adjustable frequency levels
The breast pump parts are generally changed every 3 months or at the first sign of wear and tear.
The Minbie Breast Pump is hospital-grade and this speaks of its power, efficiency and durability. It has more advanced pumping features and more comfortable silicone on the breast, allowing powerful yet comfortable pumping. It has exceptional stimulation and expression levels to choose from, all safe with consideration for the mother's comfort.
Input 100-240V - 50/60Hz
Output 15V 1.6A /11.1v
Depth: 15mm / 6"
Width: 16mm / 6.2"
Height (including the handle): 22mm / 8.6"
Trouble shooting my breast pump
What to do if your pump is not functioning as it should...
The Diaphragm goes up and down when pumping, this can be seen and heard.
When in Expression mode the diaphragm may not function properly if both the suction and frequency strength are at the highest setting. If both are set on high it does not allow time for the diaphragm to fall back in place (it will jam). The suction will not be effective.
- The higher the suction is set the lower the frequency should be set and vice versa
- The frequency should be around 38 this gives it time for the diaphragm to fall back into place.
- If the breast pump is properly assembled the diaphragm should be heard and seen going up and down when pumping.
1. The battery should be kept at room temperature, that is between 20 and 25 degrees C or 77°F. A Lithium-ion battery should never be subjected to elevated temperatures. The battery should not be left in or charged in a hot car. Heat reduces the lithium-ion battery life.
2. Batteries deteriorate over time, whether they're being used or not. A new pump that is not used for an extended period of time battery will deteriorate. It is best to charge the pump every 4-6 weeks.
3. For extended storage, discharge a lithium-ion battery to about 40 percent and store it in a cool place or in the refrigerator is recommended (not in the freezer).
4. Do not allow the battery to fully discharge (going dead). Charge the pump after every use to preserve the battery life.
5. Best practice for safety reasons is to not recharge deeply discharged lithium-ion batteries if they have been stored in that condition for several months.
5. If a lithium-ion battery is discharged below 2.5 volts per cell, a safety circuit built into the battery opens and the battery appears to be dead. The original charger will be of no use. Only battery analyzers with the boost function have a chance of recharging the battery.
N.B. Lithium-ion batteries do not have a charge memory. That means deep-discharge cycles are not required. It's better for the battery to use partial-discharge cycles.
a). If the connector does not fit snugly try the spare set that comes with it.
b.) The connector should not be sterilised
c.) If the tubes are sterilised ensure no water at all is in the tubes when it is connected to the pump.
N.B. The tube and connectors do not come in contact with the milk so it really does not need to be sterilised. The tubes can be stored in a dust-free area in a container/bag to keep them clean.
The pump can be used with or without the backlight. There are three modes to operate the light:
1. The light can be turned off
2. The first touch turns on the dimmer light
3. The second touch turns on the brighter light
When single pumping is being done the opening for the double pump should be plugged. If it is not plugged the suction strength is reduced.
When the pump is used as a double pump the suction strength is not as strong as when single pumping but it is still strong enough to pump well.
The maximum pump time is 30 minutes. The pump will automatically stop after 30 minutes of pumping. The pump can be turned back on but it is not recommended to pump for longer than 30 minutes in one session.
To the best levels for expressing your milk and to understand how the pump works:
- When the Frequency is on a high setting, put the Suction on a middle or lower setting
- When the Suction is on a high setting, put the Frequency on a middle or lower setting.
- For Stimulation mode, the Frequency default is always 70 per minute.
- For Expression mode, always start with both the Frequency and the Suction strength low, then build slowly. A little bit of experiment usually works as the mother gets used to pumping and her milk supply at different times of the day and what feels truly comfortable for you.
N.B. If there is any soreness when pumping, the settings should be reduced. If there is pinching use some breast milk or a nipple cream on the nipple and areola so that the breast does not stick to the silicone.
A mother has to prepare her body for pumping. It is similar to when feeding a baby, the supply is generally built up around the times when the baby normally feeds. There will be no milk if sufficient time is not allowed for the milk to build back up after a feed.
To help build supply, after expressing, go back into Stimulation mode for 2-3 minutes to help give the message that more milk is needed.
For more on pumping the blog link here may be helpful: https://minbie.co.uk/blogs/news/breast-pumping-handbook
A lactation consultant is a good source for assistance with pumping and milk production.
- When feeding and when expressing the nipple size may increase.
- The nipple needs room to move in the nipple area of the shield
- The size of the shield's nipple area should be bigger than the nipple diameter.
- Always centre the nipple shield with your nipple in the middle where it is able to move freely so your milk-ducts don't get blocked.
- The Minbie pump comes with a 25mm (L) nipple that fits most. This size is suggested to be tried first to see if the nipple moves back and forth in the funnel without sticking.
- The areola should be mostly supported by the shield, but it's okay if some are drawn into the nipple area. If it is comfortable and the milk is expressing, this is a good sign.
Measure the diameter of the nipple where it meets the areola. Don't include the areola.
There are 3 Minbie shield sizes available from the website:
- 21mm (M) for nipple diameter size up to 17mm
- 25mm (L) for nipple diameter size up to 21mm
- 29mm (XL) for nipple diameter size up to 25mm
Removes 99.9% of harmful bacteria and viral pathogens to keep baby healthy with our all-in-one large capacity steam steriliser and clean-air dryer.
The Minbie steriliser comes with a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
We find that the best way to descale is to put 60ml white vinegar in the round stainless steel heating plate and 60ml water, then leave it until the scale is dissolved and pour down the sink (being careful not to let the fluid get in the air-vent on the base). If there are any dark spots remaining they are a cosmetic issue that does not affect the structural integrity, the lifetime and the ability of the product to sterilise and steam clean.
The plastic parts of the steriliser should be wiped down with a damp cloth on all surfaces every 2 days. The base unit must not be immersed in water. The barrel, the tray and the lid can also be washed in soapy water and then rinsed and dried.
50-60mls water in the heating plate works well for 5-6 minutes sterilisation. If 90ml or more is put in most times, there can be a build-up of condensation inside the motor, or it can be too much water to evaporate before the unit switches to drying mode. Drying mode is best at 50 minutes unless the surrounding air is very dry.
Six bottles can fit at a time. The height should be no higher than 16cm or 6.3 to fit. Other accessories can be added around the bottles if they fit loosely so the steam can circulate around them. The tray above the bottles holds the smaller items like collars and teats and breast pump parts that need cleaning. The height should be no more than 60mm.
Open the screw of the filter cover, then slide the cover out. Remove the HEPA filter and gently vacuum the dust off the grey side first, then check the other side and gently vacuum if needed. Replace the filter and cover.
The height of the Steriliser is approximately 39cm / 15". The width is 27.5mm / 10.5". The depth 19.5mm / 7"
Yes, it does but the bottle height should be no higher than 16cm or 6.3.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact email@example.com so that the Minbie team can assist.
Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Apple pay, Google pay, Venmo, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, Shop pay
We aim for all product descriptions to be as accurate as possible. However, there may be inaccuracies at times for which we apologise and will correct upon knowledge of this. If your order was delivered missing an item listed in the description please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded. They can be used on all products, including sale items.
The Minbie is compatible with a number of standard wide-neck baby bottles (49.5 - 50.5mm outer neck diameter). The Minbie does not fit narrow-neck bottles or very wide bottles. We cannot guarantee a fit with other brands, and therefore recommend the use of the Minbie bottles.
To provide you with the best possible customer support and interaction Minbie is sold direct online on our site.
Due to the demand for our current stock, we are not offering samples.