MINBIE’S REVOLUTIONARY TEAT FUNCTIONS CORRECTLY!
CORRECT FEEDING ACTION
- Avoids nipple-confusion when used as the first and only bottle-teat.
- Avoids lazy-feeding.
- Helps with reflux and colic and supports good digestion.
- Nurtures a proper breastfeeding latch.
- Strengthens breastfeeding coordination.
- Supports a baby’s control of the feed.
The issue with Generic Teats
INCORRECT FEEDING ACTION
- Can quickly cause nipple-confusion and bottle preference.
- May cause lazy feeding and the inability to breastfeed.
- Sub-optimal for a baby’s digestion.
- Can harm a newborn’s ability to latch correctly when breastfeeding.
- Reduces a baby’s control of the feed, which can result in reflux and/or colic.
- May cause a weak latch.