Minbie has been the saviour for many parents whose breastfed babies have refused all other bottle teats on the market. Minbie's unique instinctive breastfeeding functionality provides the familiarity that babies thrive on when being breast and bottle-fed. The Minbie 6P paced teat is a good start if you are just introducing the bottle, because the anti-drip slit and feeding-motion pace the feed for older babies with growing appetites. Minbie's patented teats require babies to work for the feed with their instinctive breastfeeding technique, this is important in supporting natural jaw development.
Patented Teat Design
- Nurtures your baby’s instinctive breastfeeding latch
- Strengthens your baby’s breastfeeding coordination
- Avoids teat confusion
- Enhances and protects your mother-baby breastfeeding bond
Natural Feeding Action
- Replicates your baby’s instinctive breastfeeding motion
- Supports good digestion
- Prevents lazy feeding
- Anti-reflux and anti-colic
The teat's soft natural shape and instinctive functionality helps mums nurture their baby while feeling empowered and have some freedom without the worry of risking their most precious breastfeeding bond.