Minbie has been the saviour for many parents whose breastfed babies have refused all other bottle teats on the market. Minbie's unique instinctive breastfeeding functionality provides the familiarity that babies thrive on when being breast and bottle fed.
The Minbie 6P paced teat is a good start if you are just introducing the bottle, because the anti-drip slit and feeding-motion pace the feed for older babies with growing appetites. Minbie's patented teats require babies to work for the feed with their instinctive breastfeeding technique, this is important in supporting natural jaw development.
Patented Nipple Design
- Nurtures your baby’s instinctive breastfeeding latch
- Strengthens your baby’s breastfeeding coordination
- Avoids nipple confusion
- Enhances and protects your mother-baby breastfeeding bond
Natural Feeding Action
- Replicates your baby’s instinctive breastfeeding motion
- Supports good digestion
- Prevents lazy feeding
- Prevents anti-reflux and anti-colic
Our contours teach baby to latch-on like it’s mum, training baby’s breastfeeding muscle-memory
Our vent floats air away from the milk which is anti-colic
Enables the instinctive breastfeeding motion preventing lazy-feeding & supporting milk digestion